Getting serious about lo-pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on your custom tooling BobL. We have a tool post grinder at work, I think grinding to size will be better if it is that hard of steel.

Yeah I was going to take it out to my place of former employment and use the TPG but though I would have a crack at doing it I'n my shop.

Philbert, I suspect a laser cutter is what Danzcoinc use but they hard rivet theirs together.

I'm going to drag this up as I think I'm getting a full roll of 63pm,

IF a .404 nose can be squeezed onto a 3/8 .50 Bar then you could adjust both the nose and sprocket to a similar size. But I'm not sure about to compatibility, even if it's thicker not much of any would be in the wood anyway

I'm going to drag this up as I think I'm getting a full roll of 63pm,

IF a .404 nose can be squeezed onto a 3/8 .50 Bar then you could adjust both the nose and sprocket to a similar size. But I'm not sure about to compatibility, even if it's thicker not much of any would be in the wood anyway

Earlier in this thread it showed how a regular 3/8's tip can be modified to work with lopro by thinning the tips of the sprocket so they properly spear into the chain links.

Thanks for that :) on phone lots of pages to read. Is it bad idea though or just a heap more work

Does regular 63pm work, not much weaker, I have a fair bit of standing pine lined up.
so it should be ok with the 660 then and maybe in fresh dropped bush hardwood lightly

Back