Giving all my saws to Roll Tide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the time to order the pie? Did he convert his shop into a bakery!? :laugh:
Mastermonkey where are you? :jester:

Rolltide - me thinks you are in trubble...real soon!

Make me a pie with eggs, sausage and cheese

Oh, bacon too

That's a quiche ya dumbass. :msp_thumbdn:

Not the type of pie I think of when I hear "crack". Just a piece of pie, is that too much to ask?

The menu sucks, the service sucks, I fear this could be the only day this place is open...

You're right Jeff this deal is over......I figure I'll cook me a Coffelt. :buttkick:

When is the time to order the pie? Did he convert his shop into a bakery!? :laugh:
Mastermonkey where are you? :jester:

Rolltide - me thinks you are in trubble...real soon!

I'm right here.....that little twerp started driving my 'puter while I was working......never turn your back on a Bama fan.....damn ingrate. :msp_sneaky:

That's a quiche ya dumbass. :msp_thumbdn:

You're right Jeff this deal is over......I figure I'll cook me a Coffelt. :buttkick:

I'm right here.....that little twerp started driving my 'puter while I was working......never turn your back on a Bama fan.....damn ingrate. :msp_sneaky:

I knowed sumthin was fishy and stuff about this bidness:msp_ohmy:

His new porting tools consist of rubbing alcohol a stump and a metal chimney pipe cleaner ROFL.

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using Tapatalk 2

Back