Glad to see the site back on track

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E35EFA85-2CD0-4B74-BB75-A99278A58327-1713-000001D8A077B6A5_zps8a4d83c7.jpg

Works for me. And editing too. All on the iPhone.

I searched online for something to block LinkBucks. Found a site that offered free downloads for a program that would block it on different browsers. I checked with a buddy of mine who works with computers for a living. He told me not to download anything like that. He said it's probably made by the same people who make LinkBucks.

Regards to the people that fix the hacking mess. I'm gonna have to figure out how to block java for this site. The only plus side was I got a lot more work done than I would have if the site was up...:laugh:

Regards to the people that fix the hacking mess. I'm gonna have to figure out how to block java for this site. The only plus side was I got a lot more work done than I would have if the site was up...:laugh:

Firefox browser with the Noscript add-on

I hope they continue to keep the problem away. I have been just checking in every couple days to see if they got the problem fixed. I love this site but not enough to risk getting a virus.

Thumbs up for the repair of the link bucks Trojan on system and all the work to repair the files for the best arborist site online.

haven't seen linkbucks with javascript enabled or disabled on safari. searches however aren't happening for me as well.

Back