Go to CS 400 Echo running rough.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My little CS 400 Echo is my go to saw for what ever short of a 30 inch oak it seems.
the other day I grabbed it after it sitting a week and a half to trim a limb off a apple tree. Ran but not so auto good at all.

I had heard about this stuff called Fuel fix in a can, so bought a can. Instructions say to empty any thing in the tank out and fill the tank with fuel fix. Prime the carb even pull it over a couple times and let it set for 24 hours then use it like normal.

I followed the directions and started it up the afternoon about 30 hours. It ran way better than it was before and by the time I had ran that tank of fuel out it was running normal again.

oils-lubricants-additives-6635-64_1000.jpg

I think it is good stuff for fixing my saw, with out wrenching.

Yes I use non ethnol fuel sold as REC FUEL at the station.

:D Al

Hopefully not too much alcohol either , that can cause cylinder temps to run high.

I agree about adding oil to it!!!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

My little CS 400 Echo is my go to saw for what ever short of a 30 inch oak it seems.
the other day I grabbed it after it sitting a week and a half to trim a limb off a apple tree. Ran but not so auto good at all.

I had heard about this stuff called Fuel fix in a can, so bought a can. Instructions say to empty any thing in the tank out and fill the tank with fuel fix. Prime the carb even pull it over a couple times and let it set for 24 hours then use it like normal.

I followed the directions and started it up the afternoon about 30 hours. It ran way better than it was before and by the time I had ran that tank of fuel out it was running normal again.

oils-lubricants-additives-6635-64_1000.jpg

I think it is good stuff for fixing my saw, with out wrenching.

Yes I use non ethnol fuel sold as REC FUEL at the station.

If you mix 1 oz of seafoam per gallon of your premix it will keep the crud cleaned out of your fuel system. I have been doing it for years and I only use non ethonol fuel.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

And thre OP also Said first picture was the wrong one. Second picture was the right one.

Don't under stand the confustion.

Do they make two stroke bottle fuel with the MIAB additive included? Maybe that's the one he used?

Latest posts

Back