God hates me, and who in BC grabbed these

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM = Private Message

We need some better photos of the old McCulloch's but there will be plenty of help to ID them. From the photo's I glanced at I see an older 700 or 800 setting on the floor, and a newer Pro Mac of some sort.

Mark

I believe that is a SP60 on the floor. Both saws look pretty sweet.

180445d1303081941-dads-pictures-025-jpg

Ron

Upon further inspection, no air filter installed on the big Mac on the floor. Ron, I think you're right, can barely make out a 60, and It's deffinetly anti-vibe.

PM = Private Message

We need some better photos of the old McCulloch's but there will be plenty of help to ID them. From the photo's I glanced at I see an older 700 or 800 setting on the floor, and a newer Pro Mac of some sort.

Mark

pm = power machinery, also called canadiens

This Pioneer (1750/1770/1771) is worth more than a buck or 2. This is actually the first one I've ever seen that wasn't an advertisement. If it was in decent shape (as it looks to be) I would give a good amount.

Chris B.

I've already made a generous offer and may be willing to pay more, depending on condition.

McCulloch 790 parts or running saw... if there happens to be one... let me know. I'd like to get one, or both of the above. :cheers:

A 795, or 797... same thing... if I have to siphon some money out of the bank to get one, I don't care. :) I've got the yellow fever...

im still waiting on reply to go pick them up this weekend, geez youd think a 70+ year old faller would be on the ball lol.

Latest posts

Back