Going out of business sale! Lots of chainsaw parts and NOS!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks to me, like zero bargains. hes so far,,selling them at about his cost..big deal...
Come on you sound like some of the customers I have had over the years. They wanted repairs done with parts below cost and free labor. I even had a couple to tell me your going to fix my equipment for X dollars. I just tell them politely to find some other idiot that would do a half *** job with no warranty at below cost.

If the seller is selling at or at near cost it is still a good deal for us that need the new parts that are not dealers. As for me I have only work a few Stihl chainsaws and trimmers in the last couple years since I moved the shop and I got a local Stihl dealer that is very reasonable on the parts plus they give me a courtesy discount for being a small repair shop.

Customers are still finding out about me as I am only using word of mouth advertising and a sign at the shop.

It's near impossible to get Stihl to accept returns, and then it's got a restock percentage that's almost not worth it.
If it was bought over a certain amount if time ago, or they don't keep it at the distribution center, then you're S.O.L.
They're just trying to move it- move it. :rock2:

If you will click on other items for sale it's not just Stihl, it bunch of others.

And what is handy for me for parts with free shipping is I do not have to go to the nearest dealer 40 miles away and deal with people that should be flipping hamburgers. Usually requires at least 3 trips. first one to order parts, next trip wrong or not all parts after I call and they have the parts and then they cannot find parts ordered and 3rd trip to retrieve parts they say they have received but cannot find all in the store due to the guy that ordered the parts is gone for the day. Next the parts cost twice as much than originally quoted by phone originally because they got on the wrong line on the price list. Get home with parts (after spending around $50 for gas and two flat tires) and noticed couple parts are wrong ones.:angry::buttkick:

It appears that they do. I doubt that he is going out of business, just getting rid of stuff that Stihl won't take back.

Probably not going out of business. RIGHT

Last 20 years I've seen several ad's on TV about furniture stores and carpet stores and others in and around Tulsa, Ok for example that are moving or going out of business and running a big closeout sales at drastically reduced prices
and they are still in the same location and still wimping along running their come on big sales.

AND most of their stuff is marked up 200% on the little stickers BEFORE it is mark down 20%.

If Donald Trump gets elected he will put a stop to this type of fraudulent activity. He might even give us some of his money.;)

;)

Probably not going out of business. RIGHT

Last 20 years I've seen several ad's on TV about furniture stores and carpet stores and others in and around Tulsa, Ok for example that are moving or going out of business and running a big closeout sales at drastically reduced prices
and they are still in the same location and still wimping along running their come on big sales.

AND most of their stuff is marked up 200% on the little stickers BEFORE it is mark down 20%.

If Donald Trump gets elected he will put a stop to this type of fraudulent activity. He might even give us some of his money.;)

;)
take it to political,,with the rest of the hacks...........

It takes some skill to flip a good hamburger now.......
http://www.techinsider.io/momentum-machines-is-hiring-2016-6

pka5581e6_27_8_201410_36_53.png

with this post,, uuu just pissed of every brain dead fast food worker,,that DEMANDS they get paid 100 clams a hour...guess which party they belong to?????????????????
Whichever party has the deepest punch bowl? Partay on, dudes.:rock2:

#awaitingTheHangover

hi there
im looking to buy a good chainsaw like ausqvarna sthil eco.....
for mo more then 250 including shipping to israel
do you something to offer
thanks

ausqvarna, sthil, and eco are the chinese knockoff brands.... u can find them all over ebay. Another one to look for would be the johnsrude...

Latest posts

Back