Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I at least get an honorable mention.
Well let's see here. You and Ironworker started the whole derail but Nathon and USMC fueled the fire and you sort of stepped back after a while. So for keeping the thread going this long, I would say IW gets 40%, Nathon 30%, USMC 15%, and you 15%. Sorry it didn't fall more in your favor.....But I guess that is an honorable mention.

nathon918

nathon918

Addicted to ArboristSite
I am starting work and shutting my browser. Please keep those likes coming until I come back at lunch.
hopefully it will still be here when you return...also could you bring this troll some scraps, I'm a little hungry...cant "like" much in an empty stomach ya know:givebeer:

nathon918

nathon918

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'll hold his spot fo 'im...:D
Oh. looky there...WINNING! :muscle:
Anybody wanna take bets if the OP will dare to post here again after all this :crazy2:? o_O
I feel bad for the guy...
I really cant believe this is still going...strong as ever...its definitely a car wreck...the mods don't want it, but they don't want to delete it either...13 pages of the stupidest **** I have ever read...none of which was anything that I wrote:yes:

hupte

hupte

ArboristSite Guru
I feel bad for the guy...
I really cant believe this is still going...strong as ever...its definitely a car wreck...the mods don't want it, but they don't want to delete it either...13 pages of the stupidest **** I have ever read...none of which was anything that I wrote:yes:
:laughing:

nathon918

nathon918

Addicted to ArboristSite
Did you get the saw? I don't feel like reading all the grade school fighting :ices_rofl:
well coming here pointing a gun at us sure should make us stop "fighting" but it probably wont get the OP to come back to comment about the saw...sorry to burst your inflatable friend (bubble)

Latest posts