Good deal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes you a chainsaw slut with all those brands...lol and CAD

LOL. Nah. Just Chainsaw Attention Deficit Disorder - inability to focus. So no CAD for splittah. He suffers from CADD - a somewhat unrelated disorder.

Really, it's just the sampler pak. Like those upscale convenience marts with 100s of beer varieties that lat you build your own six pack. :cheers:

Last edited:
New Milwaukee

Lets not discriminate against electric power tools. How about a pic of the new Milwaukee?

Here you go,

Milwalkee006.jpg

Milwalkee003.jpg

Milwalkee002.jpg

Milwalkee001.jpg

Milwalkee004.jpg

I already have 3 power saws... and yeah, it is only a 7-1/4" but hey..considering it has never touched wood yet, I just couldn't pass on a new one for the price. :)

:cheers:

Thanks for posting those pics. That is a great deal on that saw I think they sell for about $140 new. I have used that model on the job site many times and it always performed well. Good luck with your new purchases.

Thanks for posting those pics. That is a great deal on that saw I think they sell for about $140 new. I have used that model on the job site many times and it always performed well. Good luck with your new purchases.

As a matter of fact he did say he paid 140 for it. I have known him for 17 years now. Thanks for the wishes, I will put them to good use. My neighbor has done stuff like this in the past.

He has a cub cadet tractor that he had an issue with a pully on it a couple years after he bought it, he got frustrated with it and told my other next door neighbor he would sell it to him for a couple thousand. Now this is a very large model cub cadet with about a 50" blower, hydraulics etc. My other neighbor and I went over and fixed it for him.

Now he is moving, looking to get into a condo and retire and does not want the tools anymore.

Latest posts

Back