Good log haul

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matildasmate

Matildasmate

ArboristSite Operative
Guday all , me and my mate Tony got some great stone pine logs , off of a good mate of Tonys , Marty , Marty got an excavator in and a tree faller to drop some trees on his property ,Tony organised to have the good logs left in a pile for me , otherwise they were bon fire wood , here is what we got , 25 logs in total , not a bad haul for a days work , Tony and Marty are a couple real top blokes . We used my old faithful unbreakable , so far , 1987 hilux and his super well built trailer and rodeo . I hope to cut some 10"x10" , 6"x2" , 4"x4" , 12"x6" and some 3" thick slabs for bench tops. Cheers MM

oldsaw

oldsaw

"Been There, Milled That"
Wow, your truck had a workout. Nice. I got to load up a 24" x 12' maple log, and a 24" x 12' walnut, and a 20" x 12' walnut to go with it. Still a bit more walnut. Unfortunately not mine, but a few boards will be when they get milled up.

Mark

Matildasmate

Matildasmate

ArboristSite Operative
The title should be "Great log haul" !

:cheers:
Yeah your right.

Sounds and looks like a couple of top mates you have there!
They certainly are Bob

Looks like you will have some milling to do for a while. Nice pictures. Thanks.
Yeah probably 12 months

Wow, your truck had a workout. Nice. I got to load up a 24" x 12' maple log, and a 24" x 12' walnut, and a 20" x 12' walnut to go with it. Still a bit more walnut. Unfortunately not mine, but a few boards will be when they get milled up.

Mark
Sounds good mark , yeah I missed out on a good walnut a while back , no doubt burnt. It happens

nice looks like you guys have some nice country tom trees:clap:
Yeah it is real green around here now , lots of rain .

Yea, looking at both threads, that truck got a good workout. Nice haul MM.
Yeah the unbreakable did a good job eh . Cheers MM This is my first multi quote , so hope it works.

stipes

stipes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice haul!!!

Lots of lumber to mill!!! Wonder how many board ft. you'll end up with...Some big wood there!!!!! :cheers:

Latest posts