• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Good used 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack_Shaft

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a good used 346XP c/w 16-18" bar and chain. Does NOT have to be perfect, just run well. I have heard so much good about this saw that I'd like to sample one for myself.

I am in Canada but I have bought here many times before and have had great success shipping through USPS. Have a great reputation on eBay under the username "LabradorBoy" and I pay in advance through PayPal via my confirmed address.

Thanks!

-Rob
[email protected]

I have an OE 346 that isn't pretty but runs great. It has 346 xpg markings but is not a 346xpg.
Has about two tanks of fuel run through it since I put a new caber ring in it. Muffler is modded.
I'd like to get $225 US plus shipping. I can get pics of it today as I'm cutting up an ice storm damaged limb in the front yard.
Let me know if you are interested.

Back