got a hell of a deal on free wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlcrazy20

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
all cut down next to road ready for pickup. i got a call and this guy told me to come over and get this wood. i got there and he has at least 4 cord of mix wood. popple and oak. cant beat free will post pics when i get it home on monday or tuesday

all cut down next to road ready for pickup. i got a call and this guy told me to come over and get this wood. i got there and he has at least 4 cord of mix wood. popple and oak. cant beat free will post pics when i get it home on monday or tuesday
SAWWWWHEEET!

What part of WI you in? There's an AS get together up in Grantsburg next Saturday if you're interested. GTG post link here

im in central wisconsin. kinda by the dells. i would love to go to the gtg but im laid off and the old lady will have my nuts if i spend that much gas money to go "play" as she calls it.

forgot to mention. nuzzy i bought that man a 12pk of budweiser

Last edited:
forgot to mention. nuzzy i bought that man a 12pk of budweiser

Attaboy :cool:

Was actually just having a conversation about that sort of thing with my friend the other day. It's amazing how far a simple gesture of thanks can go. Makes someone glad they helped and likely to do so again in the future. I'm a big fan of the thanks beer/meal/whatever. :clap:

this year to date he has given me a total of 12 cord. he owns a trailer park and i get all the trees that get taken down. have given that man alot of beer and jack daniels for being a "friend" so to speak

pics

these come from him.
DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

DSCF0124.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

and heres some more from my other piles
DSCF0119.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

gotta love free. all of the wood was free the stuff thats split and stacked came from my neighbors property. We have an agreement, we take care of the property in return we have full privelages to hunt, and whatever else we want to do

Latest posts

Back