got a new saw- stihl 066 MAG.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh1981

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got this new saw last week from a member here. 700 dollars. 10 yrs old. less than 10 tanks of gas through it. Not even a scratch on it.

She is wearing a 20 inch STIHL Bar, stihl RSC chain. Hand sharpened myself.

topcover.jpg

airfilter.jpg

behindairfilter.jpg

sparkplug.jpg

dual port muffler. NOT STOCK.

dualmuffler.jpg

180, 361, 460, 066

stihl180361460066.jpg

she looks sexy on the bed.

stihl066011.jpg

carb tuneup and test cuts tomorrow. Videos coming.

Nice looking saw!

I have a very understanding wifey,but she draws the line at saws on the bed:buttkick:
:cheers:

Got this new saw last week from a member here. 700 dollars. 10 yrs old. less than 10 tanks of gas through it. Not even a scratch on it.

Great find! Awesome saw, Brother.

But who has a 066 for TEN YEARS...and only runs 10 TANKS THROUGH IT????????

I run through 10 tanks every time my 660 goes out...he's kinda a thirsty monster...:chainsaw:

Your not doing her any justice ,put a 32" bar and let'er rip I beleive that's the sweet spot for a 066!!

Well previous owner has 361 and 044 and new small dolmar. He only used this one for biggest wood. Can't say how much I'll use her now but sure is nice to have that much power at your fingertips

oh you'll use it.... trust me. My 066 is my most used saw, the 046 is nice but once you get hooked on the power its hard to go back.

Great looking saw, it looks new. As for saws in the house I've got a couple old 2 man saws lined up for my living room but I think I'll have to draw the line at the bed. The way my luck goes I'd end up with a leaking fuel cap and have a puddle of 2 stroke mix to sleep in :jawdrop:

Great score :cheers:

I want to build a CSM. The biggest saw I own at the moment is an 044 with a 046 jug. I need a little more than 76 cc's for a Mill.
Forget that CSM and build a bandsaw!

Nice score on the 066. But get a bigger bar on that thing ASAP! lol For real work anyways. A 20" is fun for play

Back