Got my wood in!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well these first loads are processed wood that still needs to be re split but when my supplier gets on his clearing job in a month they will be whole logs

That's a mess of wood. You are going to split by hand aren't you....? ;)

ha of course i will! along with my dogs helping out. but no really, i'm seriously looking hard for a new splitter. not concerned about price becuase ill make it back anyway. just looking for a fast and reliable splitter.

well me and my brother split and sold 50 corrds last year with nothing but a 15 year old mtd 22 ton splitter and it was SLOW but we still got it done

Almost can't picture that much wood. Holy crap that is a lot of splitting.

Is it mostly green? Do you think it will be seasoned sufficiently to sell in a few months?

My supplier just dropped off 54 cords this morning to start me off for the season. Another 60 or so will come in another month. I'll post pics of the piles when i get to it.

That is a bunch of wood! I hate to ask...but when you say cords, is that 128 cu.ft. of wood per cord? As in a 4' x 4' x 8' stack of wood.

Kevin

Looks Good

Stack it, then burn or sell. Need some thing in the picture for perspective. Hard to judge just how much is really there.

Latest posts

Back