got off work early and got a saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i figured it out. took a bit to find a piece to use as a rod but i ended up finding an old shower curtain ring. you know the old school metal ones. straightened that out and the bike is now running just like new. idles and opens up the full throttle. no worrying about hurt'n springs breaking either. i texted my buddy so he came over right away. he was so stoked that he gave me another saw. it is not really a saw i want but i'm hoping the bar is similar enough to a husky mount that i can mod it to fit a husky. the saw doesn't run but it should. has lots ofcompression. who likes these saws?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i'm interested to hear what you guys have to say about this saw. my buddy didn't take his bike today. i'm gonna do an oil change on it tomorrow morning for him and he's gonna come over so we can test ride it to be sure nothing else goes wrong. won't get to the 288 tonight. dedicating the rest of the night to the wife and AS. well i suppose i may put a new starter rope in it :msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back