got the belt with no instructions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael f

Reaction score
ok here we go, i have pecan tree comming apart and so we ordered a belt for me to climb to cut stuff out before we try to drop it my belt is a sherrill 15615 and since i havent seen a climbing belt in 25 years i am a bit lost on how to set it up for myself does anyone know where i can go to get a set on instructions on how to step into it and correctly hook it up to myself ? thanx michael

You got any pictures of this sherrill 15615 belt? I've never heard of it-used to names like pinnacle, master, navaho vario, butterfly, etc. Is it a belt or a saddle? How many d's does it have? Does it have leg straps? Must be pretty complex-most belts just go around the waist with the buckle in the front.

"i have pecan tree comming apart"

Why not sell the saddle back and buy some hardware to hold the tree together? You may have money left over.

Post a picture here for ideas on this; you have nothing to lose but a lot of work cutting it down, and the loss of shade and pecan nuts.

no belt instructions but ....

ok i sat down with it and now understand how it works thatx for info from all people who replied also confirmed that tree will require removal and again thank all for help ps climbed with belt no problem went up tree and built stand so that i can take limbs out without damage to home and and and anyway thanx guys for all info again and it was fun to climb again really enjoyed going up and down tree without ladder being in the way :blob2:

michael f said:
ok i sat down with it and now understand how it works thatx for info from all people who replied also confirmed that tree will require removal and again thank all for help ps climbed with belt no problem went up tree and built stand so that i can take limbs out without damage to home and and and anyway thanx guys for all info again and it was fun to climb again really enjoyed going up and down tree without ladder being in the way :blob2:

Possibly the longest sentence posted this year.

"also confirmed that tree will require removal "

Howjas do that? Ouija board?

beowulf343 said:
You got any pictures of this sherrill 15615 belt? I've never heard of it-used to names like pinnacle, master, navaho vario, butterfly, etc. Is it a belt or a saddle? How many d's does it have? Does it have leg straps? Must be pretty complex-most belts just go around the waist with the buckle in the front.

HA HA HA ROFLMAO!

Latest posts

Back