got the Northern Tool Catalog No more Huskys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky is trying to be like Stihl. No more internet sales, and almost no catalog. Except a chosen few, Husky is only sold at lowes and such, and at a dealer.

hehehehehe

Must be they are going to be really select about their dealers and go with a Wal-fart dealer network. You know how picky they are... I think JR's are going to be sold at Kfart exclusively and only the choosiest and select few will be able to buy the Yellow Pull-ons. People like Red will be able to make the decisions on who the lucky new owners/dealers will be for the Elite group...

hehehehehehehehehe

sometimes I crack myself up, lmfao...

:cheers: eh?

I sure wish that I would have waited in buying my 660, just think... I could have had an "extreeeemmmmly" poor saw. I bet that my old mac 2-10, right hander would out cut it, or at the least... you would not be able to hear it as my mac is extreeeeemmmmmly old and loud!

Ummm

Doesn't that XTREME look like a 346XP?? Or another one in the husky line-up??? Does husqvarna make McCulloch's also??? I'd pretty much swear they look like they could be twins... I'm being dead serious here also...

:popcorn:

Doesn't that XTREME look like a 346XP?? Or another one in the husky line-up??? Does husqvarna make McCulloch's also??? I'd pretty much swear they look like they could be twins... I'm being dead serious here also...

:popcorn:

346?

Nah...

Looks more like a water pistol I had when I was a kid.

Latest posts

Back