Greffardized 2171 For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClearH20Scott

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
2001 Model. 18" New Carlton bar and chain. Saw is in nice shape. Has only been used for clearing my private property. PM with e-mail for pics. Not a hotsaw, but a strong woods saw. More than adequate for a ham 'n egger like me.

$650.00 shipped to lower 48.

Thank you,

Scott

Lemme know if anyone is interested at $500.00 shipped. It's a nice saw that could do someone some good. Price of good used saws has taken a turn down. I know it's the holiday time of year, and folks have other things to spend money on.

Newfie,

Nope, the saw will ship on time, without delay, no lies, and I won't lose half of it right before it's supposed to ship.

Thanks all,

Scott

ClearH20Scott said:
Newfie,

Nope, the saw will ship on time, without delay, no lies, and I won't lose half of it right before it's supposed to ship.

Thanks all,

Scott

I will back that up. I bought a Solo KD651P from Scott. The was everything he said it was and it was promptly shipped to me!

RAHTREELIMBS said:
I will back that up. I bought a Solo KD651P from Scott. The was everything he said it was and it was promptly shipped to me!

I can also back that up. I bought a MS 440 from Scott with no issues at all.

Rich,

Nope, still for sale. I'm guessing it ain't going anywhere. Probably E-bay time.

Scott

Latest posts

Back