GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing a practice run tomorrow at 6 am. I already have loaded two super split log splitters, Toolcat with powered rotating log grapple attachment and a log cutting stand in the trailer. Plus a receiver hitch attachment for moving splitters and trailers. Can't get much more in trailer. Could put something in the back of truck but what?

How big of a bar should I bring on my husky 3120. 36, 44 or 60 inch. I also have 20 and 25 in 404 but my stihl bar adapter doesn't fit my 3120. Bar mount bolt spacing is different on largest saw.

Oh also a small 2k generator to warm up the engine on the Toolcat. Plus a few choker chains and portable gas powered capstan winch for just incase
44 or 60. That way you can buck a whole stack of logs at once.[emoji2]

How many did you guys get down? Are coming down tomorrow or next Saturday?

I haven't bee out there for a few days. think we figured about 6cords from my previous trips. I am cutting nearby, tried to stop after work some when I could. Tomorrow is a family woods day tradition, so I wont get there for long if at all, but I hope to stop today.

-dave

I haven't bee out there for a few days. think we figured about 6cords from my previous trips. I am cutting nearby, tried to stop after work some when I could. Tomorrow is a family woods day tradition, so I wont get there for long if at all, but I hope to stop today.

-dave
Next saturday? You don't want to miss all the fun.

I will try to stop in for a little next Saturday, but I stop in there regular to help in the woods and shop. Being closeby it is easy for me. Hope to meet those of you I have not previously, but working in the woods daily with saws, I don't have the wow factor for felling or cutting.

-dave

Practice run complete today on Hoskey's hill.

e8ca8c3612edba57d05ef5d7f57945f8.jpg

Here's a pair of firewooder's...
We got work to do tomorrow...
Yes, one is a Stihl... Meh ..
It does pretty good.. One less ring, and raised transfers, it's useable...
o_O

I will try to stop in for a little next Saturday, but I stop in there regular to help in the woods and shop. Being closeby it is easy for me. Hope to meet those of you I have not previously, but working in the woods daily with saws, I don't have the wow factor for felling or cutting.

-dave

We could use help running equipment and splitters...maybe even some supervision or keeping a fire going. Hope you can make it.

I will have my heated handle 372 and my air conditioned handle 562.
Hedge, you bringin Levi? I can bring my baby heated handle for him... [emoji12] if he can pretty it away from me... Mwahahahahaaa...
In all seriousness, though, if anyone wants to try out a masterminded 2153, I'll have it with.

Back