GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You suthern folk best bring some of them long underbritches, its gunna be a bit chilly here in da north land dontcha know. Yaaaaaaahhh.

Don't remind me. I am already loosing sleep over the thought of how cold it is going to be. Hopefully, the sun will shine down on us that day.

Bam
b6c6a6d5586f9265f45219a79b813144.jpg

Morning fellas! I'm stoked to come up!!

Bam
b6c6a6d5586f9265f45219a79b813144.jpg

Morning fellas! I'm stoked to come up!!

I lived in Idaho, 90 miles from Canada. I got a real eye opener on snow, we got 12 feet that year. I learned to keep the firewood under the deck, and not 50 yards away. I learned to shovel the fire hydrant first, to meet the road grader pushing snow to clear the driveway from the slush that turns to concrete in minutes, and I learned to drink, no wait, that was a perfection thing I just got better at. I learned that Rainier is awful. (had to move away first). I learned that grass grows under the snow, and its hard to get all the way to the bottom of the snow. I learned they don't read the gas meters in the winter. LOL Basically I am a learned man.

How crazy do you have to be to drive 10 hours to mess with chainsaws?? Wait, don't answer that...
we are not all right in the heads... but we try to take care of our own :)
in a world full of selfish, and hope less people, I have my Lord, church, very small family and LOTS of saw buddys........ the rest is just total insanity
saws buddys are from many backgrounds but seem to get along with each others differences :) :) :) :)

we are not all right in the heads... but we try to take care of our own :)
in a world full of selfish, and hope less people, I have my Lord, church, very small family and LOTS of saw buddys........ the rest is just total insanity
saws buddys are from many backgrounds but seem to get along with each others differences :) :) :) :)

Thanks for including me....... (to get along with each others differences) :)

Back