GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting thought, Jim timber... I could fire up a donate link if there's more interest... Would be nice to throw some equipment fuel into the mix...? Chime in, folks-are there others in this boat?

I'm still reeling from the Iowa bashing...................... :(

I can borrow two skid steers with forks. Either a positrack, or an ancient 12000 pound bobcat, or both. Both have forks, not sure yet how I will get then hauled. They are in Eau Claire, 30 minutes away. Bobcat has heated cab.

We can go fetch once we get there??
Doubtful we would have the time or daylight to get it accomplished.
It'll be dang near dark by the time we get there, and will need to get set up and ready, so it's go time Saturday morning..
The days are just too damn short... Scott got lights in the wood yard?
:laugh:

It'll be dang near dark by the time we get there, and will need to get set up and ready, so it's go time Saturday morning..
Once we figure out what we need and what's coming I'll figure something out. The bobcat shouldn't have a problem even picking up tree length.

If everything is set and wood is staged then should be able to start about 7.

I have some ideas since the logs will be tree length. Before they go on the blocking trailer they can go to a staging area and be blocked down on each end to 14' then put on the trailer.

Attending
Tbrown. 28t swisher
Stihl Livin
Hedge Row splitter
Husqy lover
Dodgegeeks
Heavyfuel
Lurch2
RValue + dump trailer
AWOL
Alex + splitter
Vic