GYPO LOGGER: Will the Real Chain Builder Please Grind Up!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salutations Bernard,

Gypo did have his own website, with what was once a lively discussion forum aptly named, "Timbertramps". By the time I found it, most had gravitated here. I did have a rather nasty run in, over there, with another female poster named "Ginger". For some reason I think she was intimidated by me, but I can't imagine why because she was reputedly a beautiful example of California sunshine. And inexplicably she called me a "glory hound" when all I was doing was explaining my perceived value of lurking at the AS tree climbers forum.

Anyone know who V12man was over there? He restored an old saw replete with perfect reproductions of the original decals. A Homelite I believe.

I tried finding the old html links but they've disappeared from my horizons while others are dead.

C-

John,
That chain looks like a round ground, what happen, Did you sell all your chains already and have to go back to the standby.
WOW, you really are selling alot!
Hunter

where am i going to find you tuesday besides looking for new furrrrrrrrrrrr and veneerrrrrrrr

Ya that is what i am a scared of, Gypo has this idea that he needs to find new furrrrrrrrrr but what happens gypo when the fur has already been cut

Hey, check out my work chain. It's felled and bucked about 8000 ft. of hard maple saw timber. This is beyond obsession, I'm stoning my work chains. The side plate looks like 0 degrees, but it's really an optical illusion, it's actually leaning forward about 3-5 degrees.
John

Here's another mundane video of some 40% harder Basswood than the stuff in Calif.
Anyway, the log is 13"x16" inside bark. The 385KD was running the work chain pictured above on an 8 pin.
As can be be seen the cut is very, very mooth. Why couldn't I make a change over like that in N.B?
Also, since changing back to Stihl mix from synthetics, it will be noted the saw doesn't instantly halt when letting off the throttle, plus, I don't get as much carbon now.
John

Hey Poofter Logger

I'm sending you a pair of pink suspenders, as soon as I can find a pair. Rollie

can you not just feel the love, Rollin and Gypo going hand in hand with there fruity coloured suspenders, skipping down the street,
Gypo I have found that if i keep my work chain out of the stones they seem to cut better

I guess you came to the first show at Oroville and I was at the second so we didn't get to meet, but if you come out again, I'll be looking for a little skinny poofter with rainbow suspenders on. Rollie

not sure what kind of glasses you are wearing but skinny is one thing I am not but i am down to 256 pounds of $hit now Rollin and will be back in to the gym soon and see what other stuff i can rip, o and another thing Rollin I donot wear suspenders, it does not matter what colour they are

Crofter we donot need to worry about poofty's down here they only live up north around Blind River or so , that is what the discover channel says anyhow

Latest posts

Back