Had a close call

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the slipping timber hitch, now you understand why I never liked them. Give me a loopie any day.

As for the idiots, that's one reason I rarely come here any more; that and pre-calc algebra...

You should get over it and move on!
Jeff :msp_biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I'll get over the algebra ;), but then there,s the trig and calc. I may have to get through calc II if i want to take hydrology:msp_ohmy:, might have to take a minor in math while I'm at it.

It amazes me, with the number of people I tell the story too, and they still run right under me when I'm cutting.

A few months ago I was in a broad 60-70 ft locust (Gleditsia) and the h/o's kept coming in as I was cutting deadwood out to pick up twigs...dropping a limb in those is like pinball, you never know exactly where it will come out.

You should get over it and move on!
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

Hopefully I'll get over the algebra ;), but then there,s the trig and calc. I may have to get through calc II if i want to take hydrology:msp_ohmy:, might have to take a minor in math while I'm at it.

It amazes me, with the number of people I tell the story too, and they still run right under me when I'm cutting.

A few months ago I was in a broad 60-70 ft locust (Gleditsia) and the h/o's kept coming in as I was cutting deadwood out to pick up twigs...dropping a limb in those is like pinball, you never know exactly where it will come out.[/QUOTE]

Thread beginning to yaw...

Ain't experienced nothing until you try doing some statistics (on paper) instead of cook booking it with menu-driven program. They still teach it that way just because they CAN. Bastards.

Latest posts

Back