Half wrap swap?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Pest,

I have a grey plastic half wrap on the 345 now and was just wondering, if the metal half wrap from a 346xp would fit the 345.

Thanks.

It looks like it will

It looks like it will the pictures on the Husky site show both handle tyoes in different pics. I am not sure but there are others that come here that could verify for you

I had no idea that the plastic handles were spreading out of the homeowner stable.My first prodution run 350 had an aluminum handle but I think I saw a new one with plastic.

I have both. Yes, they will interchange. I bought a 345 for the covers and saw the plastic handle bar, so for giggle i swapped them just to check. They are the same, except of coarse one is plastic and one it metal...

I have an exta metal one if anyone is interested....

345,350,351,353, 346 all interchange parts as well as the red versions of 2145, 2150, 2149, 2152 and the not available in the US 2147.

Later

FStang

I am interested.

Please let me know what you want for the metal half wrap.
Do I need different screws or do the ones on the plastic one swap over and work with the metal one?
Thanks.

should be the same screws, unless someone swapped them out. Let me double check it is still out in the garage before I set a price. I sold a bunch of parts recently and I think it is still there, would be bad if it wasn't....lol

They are the same

And I just saw one in my top box......if you still need it I will check and make sure that one is not spoken for

PEST said:
.. My first prodution run 350 had an aluminum handle but I think I saw a new one with plastic.
The difference between the 345 and 350 has never been just the engine (unless it has just happened) - the handlebars have been one of the "other differences", as has been an adjustable oiler on the 350.

PEST said:
... Hard to find the IPL online for the 346XP ....
Nope, there are lots of different dated IPLs for all the Huskys mentioned here on Huskys web-site.

Last edited:
What is half wrap and full wrap

Hello I am kind of new here. This site is great you guys are so smart
what is half wrap and full wrap
I have a husky 55 classic

what saws are examples of half and full wraps
thank you so much

Back