Hand truck for hauling rounds out of the woods.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beef up the sled,put the winch and battery in it...?

Only problem with that is you have to haul it back to the wood or winch both ways.
Keep 'em coming though we might be able to build something self contained like that and market it somehow. Lets build a sled with rubber "dozer tracks" and slap a 3 HP lawn mower engine on that baby. Short tracks in the rear with a steering ski or wheel on the front. Attatch a wagon type pull handle on it and you start the engine and walk in front of it steering with the handle while the tracks push the sled.

No I haven't been drinking......yet!:laugh:

:laugh:

Dont you have to haul it back anyhow? :msp_confused:

Battery and winch wont add that much drag and with it being in the sled you could re-direct it with ease.

OR you could mount a wheel/tire combo right on the end of the winch....

where did I leave my beer? :msp_sneaky:

I'd like to thank genesis5521 for starting this thread and getting me thinking. I'd also like to thank Dan (Del_Corbin) for suggesting the DR Power Wagon and giving me some useful advice through PM's. I have found this one that I am picking up on the 28th;

attachment.php

I'd like to thank genesis5521 for starting this thread and getting me thinking. I'd also like to thank Dan (Del_Corbin) for suggesting the DR Power Wagon and giving me some useful advice through PM's. I have found this one that I am picking up on the 28th;

attachment.php

Hey Rudedog. Congrats on that nice puppy ! That's pretty slick. Did ya buy it brand new, or used? What did it cost ya? I'm jealous!

Don <><
OP

Hey Rudedog. Congrats on that nice puppy ! That's pretty slick. Did ya buy it brand new, or used? What did it cost ya? I'm jealous!

Don <><
OP

Used in PA. The guy took really good care of it. I am going to run it this Saturday and if everything goes well take it home with me. It also comes with a weather cover made for the unit.

Latest posts

Back