happy Chanukah/merry Christmas/chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
wishing a happy Chanukah (festival of lights) to all the descendents of Abraham's first wife. actually started last night so I'm a little late.
For those that don't know. When Judas Maccabee and his small band defeated the Greek empire they had to rededicate the temple cause the Greeks had seat up pagan alters. part of the cleansing was to burn purified olive oil day and night. there was found only one urn, enough for one day. they went ahead and burned it. it is said that one urn lasted for 8 days. enough time to purify more oil.
so, this celebration is based on a miracle. I believe miracles still happen.
yall have a great day
rant over

wishing a happy Chanukah (festival of lights) to all the descendents of Abraham's first wife. actually started last night so I'm a little late.
For those that don't know. When Judas Maccabee and his small band defeated the Greek empire they had to rededicate the temple cause the Greeks had seat up pagan alters. part of the cleansing was to burn purified olive oil day and night. there was found only one urn, enough for one day. they went ahead and burned it. it is said that one urn lasted for 8 days. enough time to purify more oil.
so, this celebration is based on a miracle. I believe miracles still happen.
yall have a great day
rant over
Educational rant. Thanks!

Yeah i got chewed out by a homeowner last week for saying Happy Holiday's not knowing what they celebrated.....i guess i should've said Happy Hanukkah,Merry Christmas,Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year :laugh: i figured Happy Holiday's covered them all.

Latest posts

Back