Happy new year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy new year brother! I wish you lived closer, we would get all these STIHL's together.

Happy new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my AS brothers. 63 degrees here today ,how about a little sawdust mixed in with those blackeyed peas and greens? Football and chainsaws, sounds like a great day. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves and stay safe!:eek:uttahere2::eek:uttahere2::hmm3grin2orange:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my AS brothers. 63 degrees here today ,how about a little sawdust mixed in with those blackeyed peas and greens? Football and chainsaws, sounds like a great day. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves and stay safe!:eek:uttahere2::eek:uttahere2::hmm3grin2orange:

It's going to be 51 here in the mountains of NC today!! My day is going to be like yours...run a few saws while the wife is at church and then football til about 11:30 tonight. Also, eat waayy more than I should.

I've got a BIG white oak on the ground that's keeping me really busy at the moment. I don't burn wood but I enjoy working in it. I typically find some people that need it and give it to them. I've been doing this for a WWII vet for some time now. The way I see it...by God he's earned it!

Back