has corona go you shutdown or off work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loadthestove

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I drive a School bus and were off until at least april 30 .Things has been this way since March 13.Talk is that schools will be closed the rest of the school year.
All non essential business in my area are closed and basically all non essential travel is off.My starter/alternator shop is considered essential so i haven't been closed down.
It doesnt matter though because i havent had a customer in two weeks.

However,the bright side ,with all this down time I have managed to accomplish a lot of honey do items in and around the house ,cleaned and organized my shop from top to bottom and CSS about four cords of wood,so the off time has not been a total loss

If it will dry up for a few days Im going to get started on my garden.
whats the old say {If live gives you lemons,you make lemonade}

Schools off till the beginning of May so far and I wish my boss would close up for a week or two so I can get stuff done at home I don't even care about getting paid at this point

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Thankfully I am able to work from home, we have been told not to come into the office unless absolutely necessary till at least May. My girlfriend is a vendor for Scotts Miracle Grow and some of their field vendors arent working. Thankfully she is working still but they shifted her hours till after the store closes at night to limit exposure. I am getting a tremendous amount of stuff done around the house and catching up on projects so there is a silver lining to everything I guess.

Same stuff different day is all around here.

Started up again on a new deer blind I had started last fall but a early snow storm put it on hold.

:D Al

In the off topic section I have a thread "are you still working or stuck at home?" so you can also see some more answers on that too. I was laid off last Friday, then got called in yesterday to do a project that might last a week or so, then most likely will be told to stay home until things pick up again or they come up with some other projects.

This is all so, so strange.....I hope it gets corralled soon and we finally can start to get back to somewhat normal albeit probably slowly.

In the off topic section I have a thread "are you still working or stuck at home?" so you can also see some more answers on that too. I was laid off last Friday, then got called in yesterday to do a project that might last a week or so, then most likely will be told to stay home until things pick up again or they come up with some other projects.

This is all so, so strange.....I hope it gets corralled soon and we finally can start to get back to somewhat normal albeit probably slowly.
Stay away from people.

Do you have a mort or car payment?

Tomorrow I'm going to take down a number of trees for a customer. No climbing or anything - just knocking them over and bucking them up. A couple I may need to drag out of a pond with my little truckling. Hopefully I can manage.

Also want to finish a painting job - it's outside and on the 3rd floor, so no contact with anyone.

Couple other similar things to finish. Outside and away from people. Should be perfectly fine.

I'm putting off a bathroom remodel and a floor replacement. Want to stay away from being in people's homes for now. Also may have to do a deck before I can get to these others. I like deck jobs. Favorite kind of work (not counting tree work, of course.).

I drive a school bus, also. We have been using the bus to deliver meals to kids on Monday’s and Wednesdays. Me driving and two teachers handing out. Getting ready to put out a garden, which I haven’t done for three years.

Latest posts

Back