Hauled home some old mag.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowroy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
On a fluke I found an old Poulan and Sachs Dolmar dealer recently and went back today to take a look around. Here is what I came up with. The guy was very fair I thought and I will probably go back, but the big highlights for me were all the NOS parts and saws I got. Sorry bout the blurry pics. I don't have good lighting in my garage. I will separate the stuff out and get more pics tomorrow. I didn't score any big rare saws worth a lot of money, but I am very pleased with what I ended up with.
DSCF1293_zps0a5ae68c.jpg

DSCF1297_zpsb93639c4.jpg

DSCF1296_zps85289f47.jpg

DSCF1295_zps1f6293e5.jpg

DSCF1294_zps73c57cfd.jpg

Holy green batman..... I have been looking for a pile with that many american cubes for a while now....

I wish I could like those pics twice..lol

I want the 335:)

Great score, however I looked above and saw some Poulan buzzards circling. Be careful, they may start to swoop! :D

WOW, those are great old saws, some of them look like they have never seen fuel. You said something about parts.......pm inbound if your box will stand it...You will LOVE that S25DA Poulan pro. For a top handle thems some cuttin sumbeaches......

Last edited:
Am I blind

Looks like that was well worth the trip !

Looks like a nice Dayton/306A.

...or just can't see for the sea of Green??? Where is this saw you speak of? :msp_confused:
I am in the market for a good 306A top end.....:hmm3grin2orange:

Back