Have questions about getting the tops of trees from loggers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Reaction score
I have tried to inquire on whose property The logging was done, but I haven't found any answers. I work about and hour away from my town and pass 3 differant spots on the way to and from that have been logged and the tops left for dead. Got any ideas on who or where I could check into about getting the tops legally without trespassing?

Thanks
Steve

I just noticed this was in the chainsaw forum. Can one of the mods move it to the forestry and logging forum, or where you see it fit?

Thanks
steve

Around these parts, the tops remain property of the property owner in almost all cases. But no matter who the tops belong to permission to go on the properties would come from the land owner, not the logger. Check at closest houses or farms for owner information or get a plot book from the extension office, in some counties the plot maps are online also.

Steve call or visit your local Equalization office...they'll have names and address of any land owner ya wish to find .......all for free

Latest posts

Back