Have to sell my Sequoya E3300...divorce

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyOutdoors

Reaction score
I spent a year researching OWB's and finally put in my system 2 seasons ago and now I'm watching a 20 year relationship go down in flames. I'm going to get rid of my Sequoya E3300 for $4,000. They are selling for $9,200 plus freight. I know it's getting late in the season but I didn't pick this divorce. Anyone who wants a great deal on a outdoor furnace, give me a shout.

Sorry to hear about your split. I too am going thru the same thing. Ever since she had her hysterectomy things have changed. Is there any chance for a reconciliation with her, it's a shame to let 20 years go down the toilet. You both have History together. Once again I sold my 06 Honda Rubicon thinking I needed cash when she told me she did'nt love me anymore, did'nt want too but the things you do to circle the wagons. Hope it all works out for you and her.

Thanks for all the comments...I'm trying everything...but I guess when someone doesn't love ya, you can't make them. Just hurts like hell to realize how much you cared for someone only to find out the other person can shut you off like a switch.

I don't want this to turn into a "Whoa is me" thread an ruin the atmosphere here. I really could use the financial help if I was to sell the boiler. If you know of anyone, they will be getting a great deal on my misfortune. Thanks again. Craig

Been There; Done That. After 26 years, two kids and 20 some foster kids, I walked down that same path. It's not an easy trip by no means. They say that a death is easier than a divorce because a death is final and man always has those false hopes that maybe she'll come back.

Just remember one thing.. You are still a good person and don't let life suck you down in to the trenches.

Spend time with friends and family (yours) to keep your mind off things.

If you can find a separated and divorce support group in your area, please go. I went to one when going through my divorce.

I have to say, out of everything I did to heal myself, going to that support group helped the most.

We usually got together a couple times a month to go bowling, out to eat or to a movie or something. Sometimes we'd just all meet at someone's house. It especially helped around the holidays. It helps keep you upbeat instead of lonely. It really helps sharing stories with someone in the same boat.

I hope you can muster up the courage to find and go to one. They really help. Thank me later!

Last edited:
I spent a year researching OWB's and finally put in my system 2 seasons ago and now I'm watching a 20 year relationship go down in flames.

Welcome to the Arboristsite and sorry to hear what's happening. I lost my better half this summer to divorce after 16yrs. Terrible thing to have to go through for sure...darn near killed me:dizzy:! Wishing you all the best to get through this. Prayer helped me through and you'll be in mine. Oh yeah, hand splitting firewood is awesome mental therapy.:chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back