Have You Ever.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the mistake of hanging out too near where a friend of mine was doing a plumbing job- replacing the waste main from a house to the street. I was handed a shovel and told to dig a ditch through the yard to the sidewalk. My butt felt like it had been kicked.

Only at the local nudy bar, but I liked it:clap:

Nudy bar,awwwwwwwwww so funny. I got a ole buddy that went to a nudy bar up in West Virgina by his self one night. West Virginia is full of nudy bars.

He said he was giving them gals dollar after dollar and clothes were dropping. He said I gots a mights excited. I said whatcha mean excited. He said well I was getting excited, ya know what I mean. I go ok, what happened other than you getting excited. He said the bouncer came over and told him to get out. He said he told the bouncer it wasn't his fault he was getting excited , it was those naked girls causing it. I go what did the bouncer say. He goes he said GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nudy bar,awwwwwwwwww so funny. I got a ole buddy that went to a nudy bar up in West Virgina by his self one night. West Virginia is full of nudy bars.

He said he was giving them gals dollar after dollar and clothes were dropping. He said I gots a mights excited. I said whatcha mean excited. He said well I was getting excited, ya know what I mean. I go ok, what happened other than you getting excited. He said the bouncer came over and told him to get out. He said he told the bouncer it wasn't his fault he was getting excited , it was those naked girls causing it. I go what did the bouncer say. He goes he said GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oposite experiance (hard to belive!!!)
Had a gal crawl off the stage, put one leg over my shoulder, then the other leg over my other shoulder. Then she grabed me by the forehead with both hands and. well, gentlemen don't talk more than that.
It wasn't long before three gentelmen came and asked her to get off me.
Twas an interesting rest of the night!!! Ever tried to have a meaningful conversation with a bouncer siting on the left and the right of you?
They never asked me to leave, nor did they harras me, but it was a "less than comfortable" evening!!! :monkey:

I do not like someone telling me how to do my job so I do not see a reason to tell someone else how to do their job.

Now a good natured ribbing among freinds He;; yes but sometimes it goes too far.

Bill

That is because in West Virginia the strip clubs have a touch and go policy...

You touch the girls---You got to go!!!:givebeer:

Rick's Lounge Fayetteville

Upstairs = don't ask & don't tell policy

I have a lot of good & bad memories from that era...

Oposite experiance (hard to belive!!!)
Had a gal crawl off the stage, put one leg over my shoulder, then the other leg over my other shoulder. Then she grabed me by the forehead with both hands and. well, gentlemen don't talk more than that.
It wasn't long before three gentelmen came and asked her to get off me.
:monkey:

Andy, you could have ended up like this guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LaFHEWkiGiU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LaFHEWkiGiU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Andy, you could have ended up like this guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LaFHEWkiGiU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LaFHEWkiGiU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No, it wasn't quite that bad, just the back of my neck:cheers:

Latest posts

Back