Havin fun yet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedling345

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what people had goin today we r on winter layoff still but these damn squirrels keep getting in the attic of my moms so I cleared her roof today it wasn't for work that's why I'm not wearing a helmet but never mind that
126a260aef63ad7149355fa97e3301e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the squirrels attacked you? Is that the thing? That sucks. As time goes on I've learned to trust them things less and less!! Evil little nuisance rodents is all they really are IMO.

So the squirrels attacked you? Is that the thing? That sucks. As time goes on I've learned to trust them things less and less!! Evil little nuisance rodents is all they really are IMO.
No they where getting in the attic some how I couldn't find a hole but could hear them in the cieling so I cleared away all the branches eliminating the path

The job is still willing to injure you at your moms house.
I know I should wear it at work or at home when I'm climbing but nothin happened this time muahaha score one for kevin

I'd trap those ****ers or put some bird seed around the base of that tree and pick them off with a .22 first thing in the morning. Squirrel is good eating :barbecue:

I'd trap those ****ers or put some bird seed around the base of that tree and pick them off with a .22 first thing in the morning. Squirrel is good eating :barbecue:

Lol. Wait.. what part of CT are you in?? Seems like squirrel eatin' would be too much work with too little reward to the MDS, but what does he know. How does one cook squirrel anyway,,, is that like on a spit with a little cherry in the mouth instead of an apple?:laugh:

Never had squirel I just assume they stay out of my mothers attic lol

Lol. Wait.. what part of CT are you in?? Seems like squirrel eatin' would be too much work with too little reward to the MDS, but what does he know. How does one cook squirrel anyway,,, is that like on a spit with a little cherry in the mouth instead of an apple?:laugh:

I live in Oxford and your right not much meat on them but, with a buddy on a good morning you can get 5 or 6 and you got yourself a meal. Theres lots of ways to cook squirrel I like it fried of course because this is ****ing America and we fry everything lol. Simmer it in hot water for about an hour then throw it in a bowl with some flour and salt/pepper and whatever seasonings you fancy. Then just toss it in some hot oil. You should give it a shot MDS.

Just saw your from CT too all this time I never knew that haha what's up neighbor.

tastes like chicken......

I've seen them jump +- 10' onto roofs, gonna have to screw down sheet metal or heavy wire mesh or bigger critter are next. Bats can sure foul up things in a house to. I'm just waiting for freezing rain.

Latest posts

Back