Hawaii Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great decision sgreanbeans. You will love it. The weather is just perfect. Its pretty $$$$ though. But worth it IMHO.

Greenbeans, buy or rent some snorkeling gear. It's cheap. That snorkel should have a shutter on the top so when you dive no water is coming in.

You're going to see some alien world, my friend. I can't describe. I saw about fifty kinds of fish that make you go wtf, 3 different kinds of eels and about 20 sea turtles.

You'll see a lot more where the fish are used to people swimming a lot. The're tame to swimmers and will almost swim up to you. Otherwise the fish will stay so far away where few people swim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Bring a bag of frozen peas and a spear. Then you can bring home dinner.
More work pics from this friday. royal kona.
last pic is what happens if you show up here and cause touble:bowdown:

What not to do :greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:
at least it wasnt downtown .......Wait that is downtown:msp_thumbdn::msp_thumbdn:

Bring a bag of frozen peas and a spear. Then you can bring home dinner.
More work pics from this friday. royal kona.
last pic is what happens if you show up here and cause touble: :

Those Monkey Pod trees are really impressive. Many years ago I interned at the National Tropical Botanical Garden on Kauai which had some fairly large specimens. Their canopy structure reminds me of elms here on the east coast. Also, you guys really know how to cook your pigs.

We have an epidemic of ignorance when it comes to pruning these trees. Guys love to lift the skirt/canopy of them and the tree never really recovers. Being very flat and wide they are a bear to climb and tip prune properly. 1 thing going for you is the tree has a beautiful natural geometry to the branch work. as long as you remove cross branches early so that you dont create holes later on when they begin to rub. Those are babies.

You ever eat Tamarine seeds?
The 2nd pic is a Jeep palm. its a smaller palm with a large nut.......behind the wheel
taken next door

We have an epidemic of ignorance when it comes to pruning these trees. Guys love to lift the skirt/canopy of them and the tree never really recovers. Being very flat and wide they are a bear to climb and tip prune properly. 1 thing going for you is the tree has a beautiful natural geometry to the branch work. as long as you remove cross branches early so that you dont create holes later on when they begin to rub. Those are babies.

The 2nd pic is a Jeep palm. its a smaller palm with a large nut.......behind the wheel
taken next door

Nice parking job!

State vehicle. fat girl dropped her burger (i assume) drifted of the road where she hit the hydrant. It held the front up in the air rendering the brakes useless. She then hit the guard rail at a slow rate of speed but it launched her.
u can see the hydrant

taken next door

Never had Tamarine seeds but I did enjoy the Spam sushi. Also, the different types of poki were really good. You don't get that on the east coast.

taken next door

That looks sweet their makes me wanna move my company be cutting in paradise all the time instead of walking around with warmer packs in my boots.

Nice pic TreesandSurf
keep them coming
I'm going to milk this thread. everyday is a new job.
euc's up in waimea

Latest posts

Back