Hello everybody! Newbe here from northern MN

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olgreenmachine3400

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 5 old Poulan chainsaws 3 3400's and a couple smaller ones. I still cut with a $40 3400 garage sale special and a new Stihl MS311. I really like cutting with that ol 3400. I have been reading treads on here. Great site!! I'm goin to get my dads old 3400 that he bought new at the gas station in our little town in the early 80's for like$2-$250 ish running again now. I'm goin to clean the carb, new fuel lines filters. Remove base gasket, clean up the ports, open up the exhaust and intake cover. maybe bump the the timing a little. not sure how to do that. Might put a new 28" bar and full chisel chain on it too. It should run pretty good when I'm done. Hopefully

Welcome aboard !!

Heck yeah, North through Bagley, stop at K&K’s Cafe for a bite, drive through Gonvick and giggle, turn right out of Gully, pop across 1 and end up at a very nice dairy farm. I helped install their robotic milking and feeding equipment a bunch of years ago. Nice country up that way !!

Also spent a lot of nights at the Oklee Inn on another dairy robotic project. That one was north of McIntosh and we were there for what seemed forever between the new calf barn and milking facility.

Back