Hello, I’m new to this forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning, my name is Michael Casey and I’m the owner of Southeast Arborist LLC which I started in 2015. Currently we operate out of Plymouth, MA as a full service tree company. I have been in the tree industry since 2004 and have been a climber since early on in my career and still to this day. I am originally from Massachusetts but I started my business in South Florida and since moved back to my home state with my business. I am an ISA Certified Arborist, CTSP and a Certified Jouneyman Lineman (power-line construction). I hope I can add something to this community.

Good morning, my name is Michael Casey and I’m the owner of Southeast Arborist LLC which I started in 2015. Currently we operate out of Plymouth, MA as a full service tree company. I have been in the tree industry since 2004 and have been a climber since early on in my career and still to this day. I am originally from Massachusetts but I started my business in South Florida and since moved back to my home state with my business. I am an ISA Certified Arborist, CTSP and a Certified Jouneyman Lineman (power-line construction). I hope I can add something to this community.
Welcome
Got any 200T stuff to sell or trade?
Maybe a 200? Or parts...
Looking for 034-360P also to build custom saws for other climbers. I'm considering hanging up my gaffs this year. Fifty something caused that among other issues.

Enjoy
Be Safe
Ken

Latest posts

Back