:help: Looking for Subcontractors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemanslady

Reaction score
In GA - close to the work but not in it :D
I am part owner of a company that handles contracts for disaster relief work, which includes a LOT of tree work. I am trying to put together a list of companies that do commercial tree work so that we can broaden our scope and share the profits with others. We are currently handling some contracts for the USACE in FL and also for the Dept of Veterans Affairs in IL.

In addition to all of this, I work for a contractor that handles all kinds of work in the south and has been awarded first tier status with a prime contractor for the state of FL. The upcoming storm season is already looking busy, and our crews are still working as they have been since the storms last year.

So, if you or your company is interested in subcontracting for us on some of the upcoming commercial, or in subcontracting for the contractor I work for, then please send me an email ([email protected]) with the following information:

• Point of Contact Name, Telephone Number, and email address (if possible)
  • Company Name, Mailing Address, and Telephone Number
  • A List of Equipment
  • Types of Crew Members Available
    (i.e. 2 climbers, 2 groundsmen,etc)
  • Types of Work You Can Perform
    (don't leave anything out - everything from tree work to right-of-way clearing to aggregate hauling and whatever else, cuz we never know what opportunities are going to be out there!)

For more information about who we are and what we do, please check out our website - http://www.daltak.com

Best of Luck to everyone and hope I talk to you soon! :greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back