Help on a 22 gpm haldex two stage oil pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvr-enuf

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have a haldex 1300488 2 stage 22 gpm gear pump that is only putting out the flow on one stage, about 10 gpm
I confirmed the back pressure is very low
I was able to contact the haldex tech guy that stated how to set the unloader but after looking at my pump I don't see the adjustment
Does anyone have a exploded view of a "d" series haldex 2 stage pump?

Hopefully the picture of my pump is below. After taking out the hex plug I don't see the adjustment - any help would be appreciated - thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 43
Thanks for the reply but there is no adjustment inside the hex - just the spring and the poppet with a shaft -spring guide

If you can call me to explain, that would be great - 2629536331

on the haldex/barnes 2 stage pumps ive worked on, the hex was just a cap that covered the adjustment screw, you would take the cap off and that would expose the adjustment screw... it looks like yours is "stuck" to the adjustment screw, so the entire screw came out instead of just the cap? unless it is non adjustable and the hex is parts of the valve?

Nathon - you are 100% correct. I talked with another person at Haldex who gave me an exploded view of the pump. Now the challenge will be to unscrew the adjustment from the hex plug. Good news is that he believes this will cause the pump to only put out the 10gpm.

Hopefully I can properly set the pump then adjust the auto kickouts and be in business!

Glad I got a deal on the splitter since the seller gave up on it due to "hydraulic issues". More like, my worker bee thought he could get more power out of it by messing with it.

The RVs on both control valves were set to 0 psi - amazing.

Thanks everyone

Back