Help! Tillotson Part Needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saxman

saxman

Addicted to ArboristSite
I am in the process of getting a super nice old Homelite Super XL going for a buddy. It had sit for along time and the fuel line was rotten. I had the carb off and cleaned it up and was in the process of replacing the fuel line when I broke the fuel inlet fitting off. It is a Tillotson HS4D carb and it has the 90 degree fitting that presses into the carb body. Anybody got suggestions or have a junk carb for sale? The saw is too good to scap because of my mistake. Any help will be appreciated.

lawnmowertech37

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
I am in the process of getting a super nice old Homelite Super XL going for a buddy. It had sit for along time and the fuel line was rotten. I had the carb off and cleaned it up and was in the process of replacing the fuel line when I broke the fuel inlet fitting off. It is a Tillotson HS4D carb and it has the 90 degree fitting that presses into the carb body. Anybody got suggestions or have a junk carb for sale? The saw is too good to scap because of my mistake. Any help will be appreciated.

remember couple weeks ago when i posted i found a large quantity of saws in a salvage yard ?

well i took 300.00 of my own Funds and went purchased this in that bundle i got every xl 12 blues i could find now if yours has the tillotson carb on it i think i have tillotson carbs here i have tons of used tillotsons in my shop

if you want one let me know

thanks
calvin

Used Carbs are as follows what ever the cost of a new one is its 60% off that price for a used carb

here is something new used parts if they are small in size and weigh less than 1 lb ships usps first class parcel united states Free of charge

Last edited:

Latest posts