Help with picture posting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humptulips

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Ok, Here's the deal. I ve a few pictures I'd like to post. I have them on photobucket. I scanned them off old pictures I took before digital cameras.
The trouble is they came out on photobucket very small. How do you make them bigger so you can see something? I tried resizeing them but no luck but I'm a dummy when it comes to computers so?

Here's one and it hardly seems worthwhile if this is all the better I can get them.
Me by the way about 30 years ago.

Forum10.jpg

Ok, Here's the deal. I ve a few pictures I'd like to post. I have them on photobucket. I scanned them off old pictures I took before digital cameras.
The trouble is they came out on photobucket very small. How do you make them bigger so you can see something? I tried resizeing them but no luck but I'm a dummy when it comes to computers so?

Here's one and it hardly seems worthwhile if this is all the better I can get them.
Me by the way about 30 years ago.

Forum10.jpg

I'm not too sharp with em' either. I can rig up a North Bend sidehill setting in half a day but this little computer just stumps me sometimes. Anyway, after alot of trial and error I got it, and I know you're probably smarter than I am. I have found that the other place is easier to post to.

Anyway, small pics is better than no pics so I say go for it. If it makes you feel better, I dont/cant post here cause my pics are too big and I cant figure out how to shrink em'.

I'm not too sharp with em' either. I can rig up a North Bend sidehill setting in half a day but this little computer just stumps me sometimes. Anyway, after alot of trial and error I got it, and I know you're probably smarter than I am. I have found that the other place is easier to post to.

Anyway, small pics is better than no pics so I say go for it. If it makes you feel better, I dont/cant post here cause my pics are too big and I cant figure out how to shrink em'.

If you Upload your pics at www.photobucket.com you can just copy the IMG address from the picture and paste it in your post on AS that's how I do it.
example:

IMG_0643.jpg

Latest posts

Back