Here is a good way to make money

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesn't really seem like much of a deal unless you have a dumptruck.. $175 for a 1/2 ton load, and you do all the work?

That's a lot of $$$ to buy a job.

I have a $10 u-cut, u-load, u-haul per load honor system arrangement. Even then it at times has seemed like a lot since I can only get the truck 100' to the tops and need to wheelbarrow through some muddy, muddy skid trails.

WOW, 175 for a 1/2 ton load and I do all the work, sign me up!!! Why the hell would I pay 180$ (going rate here for oak) for a full cord, split delivered and stacked, when I could half that amount and do all the work???

yeah no doubt on the high prices... and all this for tree tops and branches??? I'm not sure I'd do that if he was paying ME $175 / truck load!

Kind of late in the season to get wood like that; hope it'll be dry enough when those people go to use it.

Anyone dumb enough to fall for that scam doesn't have a clue about "seasoning" wood. They will listen to the sizzling all winter and wonder why the fire isn't hot.

300 bucks to load my 16ft trailer? I want what he has been smoking.....
Thats all i get for my trailer full of cut, split and delivered wood!
I dare say there wont be any lines to get the wood though!

Back