"Here is the part I do not get"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably an awful lot of people out there who have never encountered a chain saw that used a manual oiler, aren't even aware of such a thing. In such a case, I suppose many would assume that the oiler is for priming the carb.

YET THE UNIT DOES NOT LEAK WHEN FULL AND SITTING
There's definately something wrong here... Never seen a Poulan that won't leak when full and sitting...:laugh:

the real problem is the mistaken assumption that its a chainsaw.
saw this in a movie . its a raptor.
feed it some mice or something ,an
turn it loose in the woods.:D
if u see trees falling ,uwill know this is the woodus . a mutation that eats trees, instead of people.i didnt really believe all were killed during the ice age. as reported by the village gossip.
AND SO THEY LIVE.:eek:

I heard the ignition on them Poulan Bow Saws will not turn off until the chain senses bone. Flesh is not enough to set off the sensor

HMMMM, well now lets see. According to the instructions, this new Poulan pulpwood saw uses a 32:1 mix in the oiler? Must be one of those oil injected thinga -ma- Bobs. :confused: Instructions also indicate to watch out for nails so as not to make sparks:angry: :angry:

I emailed the guy as soon as his aution appeared. The stuff leaking out is chain oil and he had never seen a saw with a manual oiler.

I used to have the AC version of this saw. Pretty good if you could get parts.

After reading this,I am glad this guy was unable to start the saw.He stood a good chance of bodily harm.

Back