Here's my Homie Homelite 750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lee, did you run them before finding out you needed intake boots and carb work ? My problem is like most projects I can't just fire it and move it. I'll start tinkering , replace this , check that and next think I know i'v got a whole lot of time invested. I Don't mind but Homelites aren't my thing and I don't want to be married to anymore projects.

Heres MY 750!

Let me know what you guys think. It was a little over 160 PSI but my gauge leaked down by the time I got it back on the table and got my camera. I have not started it. I prolly will not either. The piston looked good and since i'm not going to run it i'm not taking any chances. I'll leave it up to the new owner or put it on the shelf.
Dealing with a fellow chainsaw collector, getting a fair price, sparking up one Homelite 750 after minimal effort.... Priceless.:msp_thumbup:View attachment 291750View attachment 291751
Thanks Racerboy.

I'm glad to see it go to a great home. It would be collecting dust over here and I was able to use the funds to buy my dad something to make his life easier (Forks for his backhoe) so it's a win-win deal. Be safe.

I'm glad to see it go to a great home. It would be collecting dust over here and I was able to use the funds to buy my dad something to make his life easier (Forks for his backhoe) so it's a win-win deal. Be safe.

I finally sunk that 750 into that silver maple I had on the ground, not even close to using the whole bar but....that thing pulls and throws some chips!! :clap: I hope I can "use" it someday and not just make cuts....

Back