Here's some gasket material...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you, it's just that at Napa there's no shipping and handling. Actually Schmuck's has an excellent 'assortment' pack that has five different grades of gasket material. I've used up several sets of those in the last five years in the course of many vintage saw restorations. An assortment pack of their gasket material and a tube of that Super Copper liquid gasket is pretty much all a guy needs. Although if you split the cases or tanks on a lot of old saws, that 'high tack' is pretty handy for sealing those.

I'm with you, it's just that at Napa there's no shipping and handling. Actually Schmuck's has an excellent 'assortment' pack that has five different grades of gasket material. I've used up several sets of those in the last five years in the course of many vintage saw restorations. An assortment pack of their gasket material and a tube of that Super Copper liquid gasket is pretty much all a guy needs. Although if you split the cases or tanks on a lot of old saws, that 'high tack' is pretty handy for sealing those.

High-Tack?..Gotta link?

It's just the permatex high-tac.... go to there web site.

You can pick it up at any parts store. Great stuff :cheers:

Latest posts

Back