Here's something you don't see everyday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do you stand there and hold the button for 10 minutes or put duct tape around the trigger?

Looks like a good way to put all those old heavy Homelites to use

So do you stand there and hold the button for 10 minutes or put duct tape around the trigger?

Looks like a good way to put all those old heavy Homelites to use

Kinda wondered that myself....probably has some sort of trigger lock.

I seen that ad also...it would be definately be a cool novelty item. I have a buddy that was telling me Echo makes some waterpumps with trimmer or saw motors on them that work real well.

I seen that ad also...it would be definately be a cool novelty item. I have a buddy that was telling me Echo makes some waterpumps with trimmer or saw motors on them that work real well.

I guess it you were a collector of all things Stihl....it would be a "must have"!

Sure doesn't look like a conversion, Look where the oil cap is. Also look at the muffler (rt. rear)
My guess is Stihl made the whole unit.

Last edited:
LOL I don't think he caught drift of the ad from AS though...he keeps a pretty close tabs on anything stihl related that hits ebay.

I know eric fairly well...he has been active on chainsaw related listings for as long as I've followed them on ebay.

I'd like to know how they get water into the impellor design at high rpm without cavitation. obviously not 13k, but maybe 2k or 4k rpm? curious if anyone knows more about them.

Back