Hey guys, back again, hope to hang around a little longer.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This crap with doctors is getting old. I had a dang stomach aneurysm this time, but just to spite you all I lived through being field dressed, AKA gutted, I am back to watch, listen, and aggravate ya'll some more. All B/S aside it's good to be back on here with ya'll.
Bob

Wow, Sorry to hear about that, sounds like a no-fun at all! Hope you're doing o.k. now!

velcome back

now let the mud and insults fly. this place is tooooooooooo quiet. hope you recover and can start playing with your toyz.

:givebeer:

Well, if we don't make you feel better, we'll make you feel worse, then you can get mad at us for a while. Either way it's a diversion.

Get better.

Mark

You worse than me. I know what it is. You just want more therapy:)!!!

Hey Brad, good to hear from you and the rest of the varmits on here (Spacemule) Therapy my butt, the one I got this time would make Broomhilda look good. I'm getting well quick, She's meaner than a stepped on Copperhead. I think my wife is at the bottom of this.

now let the mud and insults fly. this place is tooooooooooo quiet. hope you recover and can start playing with your toyz.

All right here goes. Stihl is over priced plastic, Husky is just a red pull-on, Poulan is the best buy for the money, Shindiawa, who's that? Jon-sir-red
must be a commie saw. Remington rules. Now that ought to get my old butt kicked:buttkick:

All right here goes. Stihl is over priced plastic, Husky is just a red pull-on, Poulan is the best buy for the money, Shindiawa, who's that? Jon-sir-red
must be a commie saw. Remington rules. Now that ought to get my old butt kicked:buttkick:

now you see your rong it goes like this
Stihl is over priced piece of plastic,Husqvarna is over priced plastic version of Poulan, Shindiawa is a closet oil soaker . Jonsered is re badged poulan piece of plastic.
The best buy of any new saw is a Wild Thing for expert use only of course:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
:givebeer:

now you see your rong it goes like this
Stihl is over priced piece of plastic,Husqvarna is over priced plastic version of Poulan, Shindiawa is a closet oil soaker . Jonsered is re badged poulan piece of plastic.
The best buy of any new saw is a Wild Thing for expert use only of course

Man, am I glad I recently found this site. Not only do I have the urge to buy saws, I am gaining all of the knowledge I need to make informed purchases. How many cc's is this Wild Thing? Is there a big bore kit available? I would like to get into the 28" bar range on my next purchase. Would I want to ditch the safety chain right away, or would I need to master the saws raw power first?:confused:

Bob, Good luck with the recovery process. From the sounds of it, you'll be out there in no time.
Chris

Last edited:
Man, am I glad I recently found this site. Not only do I have the urge to buy saws, I am gaining all of the knowledge I need to make informed purchases. How many cc's is this Wild Thing? Is there a big bore kit available? I would like to get into the 28" bar range on my next purchase. Would I want to ditch the safety chain right away, or would I need to master the saws raw power first?:confused:

Bob, Good luck with the recovery process. From the sounds of it, you'll be out there in no time.
Chris

Just be sure to keep it chained to the shelf like the local wally world does. Keeps it from attackign people going by.

Harry K

Latest posts

Back