Hey guys...Here's a gift of IPL's for Xmas!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brmorgan

Brmorgan

Addicted to ArboristSite
I got digging through the IPLs last night. There are a ton that I will never use, lots of Husky & Viking lawnmowers and Kubota tractors for example. But it can't hurt to keep them for the pittance of space they take up. It's unfortunate that a lot of them are in French; fortunately my Canadian-ness has provided me with enough exposure that I can get the general drift of what they're saying even if I don't understand everything explicitly.

jockeydeuce

jockeydeuce

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I got digging through the IPLs last night. There are a ton that I will never use, lots of Husky & Viking lawnmowers and Kubota tractors for example. But it can't hurt to keep them for the pittance of space they take up. It's unfortunate that a lot of them are in French; fortunately my Canadian-ness has provided me with enough exposure that I can get the general drift of what they're saying even if I don't understand everything explicitly.

Yeah, Brad......I just picked and chose the ones I thought I would need. At least all the Husky and Stihl ones have an English column.

If I ever get a Viking lawnmower, I'll be callin' ya!!:)

Like Gary said...I'll bet this isn't gonna last.

Brmorgan

Brmorgan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yeah, Brad......I just picked and chose the ones I thought I would need. At least all the Husky and Stihl ones have an English column.

If I ever get a Viking lawnmower, I'll be callin' ya!!:)

Like Gary said...I'll bet this isn't gonna last.

Yeah I'm not too concerned about the IPLs themselves; as they say pictures are worth a thousand words, and translate pretty well between languages too! But there were a couple pages with info on Stihl Picco chain specifically that I thought would be really useful and interesting if not totally in French. Like I said I can get the general idea, but I'd still like to see those papers in English.