Hey guys. Keep my father in your thoughts and prayers.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason, 8 years ago I went thru the same thing with my mother. Im so sorry to hear this. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

I am very saddened to hear the news of your Dad. I'm thinking about you and your family. I just said a prayer for your Father.

Kevin/sawz all

Jason I consider you a friend, I don't know your'e father. But it put a tear in my eye. Im really sorry my friend.

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family tonight. My father passed in 2006, right beside me on the way to the ER, on my wedding anniversary. Nothing can take away the sting, nor should it. But it is all for a purpose, especially the good times already had. Be strong and also allow yourself to hurt - both are necessary.

J, it sucks. No other words for it.

I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

You know how to reach me if you need anything my friend.

J

Sorry to hear about your dad, too young. Stay strong and help your family. Makes me think about my dad, he is 74 and in pretty good shape but I know some day I will be missing him. Very sad. Good luck my friend.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.

I am not a man of prayer or a man of faith myself. But if such powers beyond our existence exist he could sure use the help of those in charge of those powers. And keeping him in everyone's thoughts is just a great way to be supportive.

I thank you all.

May God grant you all courage to keep up the fight,, peace be with you and all of your family in this difficult time ,,,, My prayers for you all
R2'ed

jason . these are the toughest times and you will remember them for a long time [been thru it twice] ,stay strong for your family and dad , you have been in my thoughts alot lately . jimmy

Sorry to hear it brother, the stage of life we all must face, for ourselves and loved ones around us. I'm going to pray for you and your dad, as well as your family.

Grace and Blessings

~Nate

Sucks!
No two ways around it!
Thoughts and prayers with ya!

Glad to hear your with him!

Chucker, my most heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to you and your father and family, may God walk beside you and give you and your family comfort, support and strength in the upcoming hours and days.
I lost my father in 96, not a day goes by that I don't think of him and thank God for sharing him with me. Hang in there. May the Lord give you peace of heart and spirit.
Doug

Latest posts

Back