Hey guys. Keep my father in your thoughts and prayers.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jason, when's the memorial service?

First or second week of January. My mom wants to get 2011 and this holiday season over with. Lots of people are going to be at his memorial service and she wants everyone to be able to come. Not to mention she said she isn't ready to do it right now.

Makes sense to me. And even if it didn't, she's our mother, we support her every step of the way and respect her decisions. If it's what Karen wants, it's what Karen gets!

Hey guys.

Today is my Dad's memorial service.

This is not a sad day for any of us. This is the celebration of Bob Brozic's life! It's a great day to throw a party to represent him and the lives he touched. We are so happy he was part of our lives and we look at his life as nothing but a wonderful thing and a huge inspiration.

We don't want a sad dreary funeral - we owe it to him to have a positive outlook and celebrate him each and every day!

Just wanted to let all know - say a prayer or keep him in your thoughts!! Long live Bob!! :cheers:

Hey guys.

This is not a sad day for any of us. This is the celebration of Bob Brozic's life! It's a great day to throw a party to represent him and the lives he touched. We are so happy he was part of our lives and we look at his life as nothing but a wonderful thing and a huge inspiration.

We don't want a sad dreary funeral - we owe it to him to have a positive outlook and celebrate him each and every day!

Just wanted to let all know - say a prayer or keep him in your thoughts!! Long live Bob!! :cheers:

Go and have a great day Chuck'r, he did teach you well.

All the best to you guys, Jason.

Laugh, cry, whatever comes he's obviously still very much with you and may it ever be so.

I'll tip a couple tonight in honor of your Dad and say a couple words!!

Not sure if you have children or not, but every year we let a balloon go with some words on it for my father, helps her stay in touch and understand a little more about life.

You are doing your Father a great service by remembering him. When I die I want to be remembered for the things I did and they way I lived. I don't want a sad service where a choir sings amazing grace or how great thou art and everyone is wailing away. Crack jokes about me, call me an #######, tell stories about, but please don't cry over me. Have a good day Jason.

Hey guys.

Word.

...It's a great day to throw a party to represent him and the lives he touched...
This is the celebration of Bob Brozic's life!..

Missed this post, Chuck'r. Sorry good wishes are a bit belated. Hope ol' Bob had a blast, and you all had a lot of good laughs and a few tears as you remembered him together! Prayers for you all! Me (Ruthann) and Bobby (cheeves)

Back