Hey Mike, I'm ready for the 6400 challenge!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this thread my Wild Thing will beat both your saws, with the bar on upside down and running in reverse with just a carb mod.

Mr. HE:cool:

Maybe it's more fun to kick dirt:hmm3grin2orange: Speaking of which, all of Mike's saws are just pieces of junk. Just ask him, lol.

No, it's more fun to watch one of you eating humble pie after your saw loses. That is the only interest I have in this thread. ;)

Mr. HE:cool:

Well I certainly wish your little hummingbird a$$ was here right now!!!

I'm working on a split Pin Oak that is just what the Doctor ordered.
About 24" and hard as a brickbat.
Just now got back with a load of the branches and getting ready to take that junky old 6400 down there to do the heavy work.
I thought about taking the AK77 but then it would be over too quickly!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Mike

What do you mean...."Let me beat you"?
Don't tell me you are giving up already and I haven't even got my old junker started!

What was that BarneyRB said a while back?
Something about making Gumbo?

I know better anyway.
You never LET anyone beat you in your life.....................and I wouldn't have it any other way.
As a mutual friend of our says "When I beat you, I want to beat your best, so bring your "A" game.

Mike

I would laugh if you two showed up and both saws wouldn't start lol

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using Tapatalk 2

The old Dolmar sure got a workout this afternoon........................................after I finally got it started!!!

I've got one of those crappy Carlton 3/8ths chains (the kind that sharpen with a .325 file) on it and it doesn't care for that kind.
Did a great job though.
I think I'll introduce that chain to my grinder and see if I can get a better profile on it.
I've got a roll of GREAT Carlton here that I got in a trade for some saw work....................but it is .063 gauge!:angry:

Mike

You girls haven't settled this little hair pull'n match yet???

You both know the way to get here and I got a stick or two lay'n around you two could whittle on with them sissy saws of urine..... or is ya worried about yer precious little saws headed home with their bars between their legs. :poke:

You girls haven't settled this little hair pull'n match yet???

You both know the way to get here and I got a stick or two lay'n around you two could whittle on with them sissy saws of urine..... or is ya worried about yer precious little saws headed home with their bars between their legs. :poke:

How much light have you got around there?
I can be there in just over an hour, but I'll bet Bradnessa won't come to play!!!LOL

Mike

HEY BRAD!!!!!

I was a little disappointed when I got home from work and you hadn't updated this thread with the results!!!

Mike

Back