Hey oldsaw!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Craigslist. Bought a Honda scooter that's my "off road scooter" for $130 from it. Also test drove an awesome '98 VW Jetta Wolfsburg, but its clutch was on the way out, that was on craigslist.

sawinredneck said:
Sorry, but ya know, there is only so much a lush can do ya know!!
Andy
Uggh, wish I had more milling input, workin on a longblock (22RE) install. Had to post on the dronk thread tho...:laugh:
Russell

poleframer said:
Uggh, wish I had more milling input, workin on a longblock (22RE) install. Had to post on the dronk thread tho...:laugh:
Russell

Sorry about that pole, worked on a few Toyotas, now and again. 22R, can't be that much diff between the RE I'm a thinki'n!(but there again, in my state, we might be on anther page right now LOL)
Andy

fishhuntcutwood said:
Craig's List is cool. I sold my '80 VW Diesell Rabbit truck on there in one day for $2000! Turns out I could have gotten $3k easy, maybe $4k.

I ALMOST bought an '82 for $150. Had been emailing back and forth with the seller for a few weeks. 7 mins before I opened my inbox to send an email asking when I could come pick it up, he said he had sold it. :(

Ummm, a Diesel Rabbit truck????? LOL! I was around back then, and the Rabbit diesels were a total piece of junk when they were new let alone 25 years after the fact...and I can hardly imagine a truck version. Can you say farfignugen? ('piece 'o crap' in german)

(sing along everyone!) De da da da, bump a dump, bump a dump...de da da da, bump a dump, bump a dump....

Hey, here's a greasy rabbit:
http://www.greasyrabbit.com/

Latest posts

Back